Saturday, October 27, 2012

All I want right now...

... is a kitten! I've been asking and asking Husband to buy me one, but our apartment lease says "NO PETS!"

I've begged. Pleaded. Cried.

(Well, crying was not my fault.)

One night, we were coming home from Walmart and Husband was driving. We were stopped at a red light and he was texting, so he didn't see the light turn green. The car behind us honked and Husband snapped back to reality, but the other car pulled up next to us on the road. Husband didn't want to be next to him at the next stop light, so he pulled into the closest parking lot... which was the pet store parking lot.

I, of course, had not been paying any attention to any of this and only noticed when we pulled into the pet store. I immediately asked, "What are we doing here?!" to which Husband replied, "Just trying to get away from that jerk," and pulled out of the parking lot. I managed to say, "Oh... I thought..." before bursting into tears.

Needless to say, Husband felt terrible... but not terrible enough to turn around and get me a kitten.

I'm not giving up home yet... Christmas is coming!

(This is from my arsenal of cute pictures to make Husband secretly want a kitty, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment