Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm back!

So we meet again...

I know, I know. I've been gone for awhile. Although I really wish that I could have been blogging this entire time, I'm not going to apologize. I've been living life the way I need to.

Now, though, I'm ready to come back! I've definitely missed blogging and have thought about this little page almost every day. Though I don't have any followers, I find blogging to be incredibly therapeutic, and I look forward to it every day.

Since I've been gone... not much has happened. Not much to blog about, at least! We are loving life with a kitten (which has quickly turned into life with a cat! She grew up so fast!). She is equally sweet and rotten, and I just can't get enough of her. :)

I'm also graduating soon! I've been working like crazy to finish up my classwork and work on my teaching portfolio. The problem is- the closer I get to graduation, the harder it is to drag my lazy self out of bed in the mornings!

Husband and I celebrated our 6-month anniversary! We didn't really have the time or money to do anything fancy, so we stayed at home, ate Oreo ice cream, and watched a Harry Potter movie. We also decorated our apartment for Christmas for the first time! It was so fun! I'll be sure to post pictures soon (as in, as soon as the apartment is presentably clean)!

I think that about covers my month... unfortunately, now I need to write a paper that's due TOMORROW. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment