Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bragging

Can I take a minute to brag on my husband?

(Of course you can! It's your blog!)

Today, I took a nap. Like, an intentional, laid-on-the-couch-with-a-blanket-and-an-intention-to-fall-asleep, glorious, 3-hour nap. I never take naps. Ever.

When I woke up, Husband wasn't here and I figured that he had gone somewhere to get dinner. A few minutes later, he walks through the door with a bouquet of flowers and a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates... just because!

Later, I was frantically looking for the laundry I had washed earlier. I knew I had washed and dried it and put it in the living room (before I fell asleep), but it wasn't anywhere! I asked Husband if he knew where it was, and he said, "I folded it and put it away!"

I couldn't ask for more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment