Friday, January 3, 2014

High Five for Friday!

What a week it's been!

Since preschool doesn't start back up again until Monday, I have been working in the daycare section of where I am employed. Everything is so different there! Even my craziest preschool class can't compare to how nuts those kids are! I love them all, but I will be happy to return to my (relatively) quiet kiddos next week.

In other news, I'm linking up with Lauren for her weekly High Five for Friday post!

Here is my Top 5 for this week:

1. This guy. My husband. He works midnight shifts most nights of the week, so he sleeps during the day and I'm not able to see him. For the past two weeks, though, he has been off most nights. I have been able to spend more time with him in the past two weeks than I have the past four months! He went back to work last night, which was so bittersweet. (Did I mention that he's also a bed hog? I didn't miss that part last night!)



2. On a similar note, I am so grateful for this wonderful thing that happened last night.



3. I made Thomas watch our Disney Vacation Planning DVD this week! I watch it all the time (and have most of it memorized), but he hasn't seen it since we first received it over a year ago. We were planning to go to WDW last May, but our plans fell through and we weren't able to go. Since then, he hasn't been interested in watching it. But... we are going in 83 days, so I was able to convince him that he needed to watch it again.

4. SNOW. It has been snowing and snowing here in central Ohio, and I'm digging it. (Not literally, though. I hate shoveling snow.)

5. Leia, my sweet kitty, has just been so snuggly this week! She's been all over me and Thomas, which is perfectly fine with us! (That's right, my cat has her own Instagram account!)



In all, I'd say that it has been a pretty good way to bring in a new year (except for the migraine part). Hope your week was as fun as mine! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment