Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to school... or not!

To be honest, I've been dreading today. As much as I love my bitty preschoolers, I just wasn't ready to go back to school today... so I'm very happy to announce that it is 9:57AM and I am sitting at home in my pajamas. SNOW DAY! Well, it's actually a "cold day." Temperatures here in central Ohio are supposed to be well below freezing today, so I'm glad that my itty bitties don't have to venture out in the cold!

(And, hey, I'm glad I don't have to, either!)

My plans for today include finalizing some lesson plans, catching up on laundry, and doing a little more work on this blog! I am currently researching how to reach out and get some more followers. As much as I love writing, it would be really nice to know that someone was reading regularly! :)

First, though, I will make myself a large mug of coffee. Just because I won't be chasing kiddos today doesn't mean I won't need my energy! Maybe I'll also get on Craigslist so I can buy some more cats and use these organizing tips for them.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Monday!! It's SO cold! I don't think we'll get time off of work, but I would definitely be happy to stay snuggled up at home!

    ReplyDelete