Monday, May 5, 2014

Life Quotes (as said by my preschoolers)

Kids are smart. They have such a unique view of the world, and they aren't afraid to say what's on their minds. In my monthly newsletters sent to my preschoolers' parents, I have a small section dedicated to the silly things that they say. Here are a few of my favorites!

"All I need is more ice cream and more money."

"Wow! You've got lots of bubbles! You're totally loaded."

"Um, my mom hasn't picked me up for a long time so I think she's in jail."

"Ms. Becca, how could you lose your scissors? They don't have feet. They didn't just walk away from you." 

"If you don't know the answer, as your mommy or your daddy or your sister or your brother or your cat."

"My fingernails... they just never stop growing."

"Ms. Becca, why do you live in preschool?"

"I really hate gravity." 



What is the funniest thing you've ever heard a child say? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment