Saturday, September 15, 2012

I have a blog?!

Well, this is the third blog that I've ever had. The first one was started but never written on, and the second one had a really great first post... and then no more. Third time's a charm... right?

My name is Rebecca. I'm a newlywed college student, craft enthusiast, and future teacher. I decided to start a blog because I have recently been inspired by so many others' blogs! I plan to share nuggets of my life, as well as pictures and other little things that I love. To start out, here are 3 quick tidbits about me!
1. I am currently in my 5th year of college. (Super Senior!) Somewhere along my college experience, I wanted to add a minor to my already-full coursework, so I took a few extra classes. It put me a semester behind where I should be, but I don't mind because...

2. I met my husband in class! (Yes, one of the ones I chose to take.) Our professor loves to tell the story of how we were on opposite ends of the classroom at the beginning of the semester, but then he slowly started moving back until he was next to me. So cute!

3. I am a Christian. I almost hesitate to say it, because the word has been skewed by the actions of some who claim it, but I will never apologize for it. Don't worry, though. I'm not into shoving my beliefs down other people's throats!

That's all until tomorrow, I think. 
Happy Saturday!


PS- Please excuse my messy construction- I'm still trying to get this Blogger thing figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment