Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Notes to self

Ugh... it seems like I'm already slacking in the blog department. I promise it isn't true! I don't have internet access at my apartment. (Plus all of my neighbors password protected their WiFi... what's up with that?! Don't they know I have blogging to do?)

I'm still trying to decide what kind of blog I want this to become. I have some ideas for posts, but... umm... I have approximately zero followers. I want to save the good stuff for when people will actually see it, of course!

So anyway. Lately, I've noticed that a lot of my thoughts have started with the words "Note to self..." I decided that the best place to write these things down, where I would best remember, is on the internet! Here are just a few-

-Note to self: don't get groceries when it is raining. You will get wet.
-Note to self: Saturday morning is the best time to go for a run (if you look disgusting and don't want anyone to see you).
-Note to self: Before deciding what to wear, check to make sure your legs are shaved.

(Have you ever looked up the phrase "note to self" on Twitter? So funny!)

I guess that's all for tonight. I'm working on following more blogs and, of course, trying to get more (read: ANY) followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment