Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday, Monday.


Mondays are always rough. I have 6 hours of class with no breaks in-between. Then, I have around an hour until I have to go to work for 3 more hours. The job is simple, but it requires concentration and focus. Monday night is also our designated date night, so Mr. Husband and I usually watch a movie or go out for ice cream afterward.

It's exhausting!

Luckily, it's right between Sunday (a lazy day) and Tuesday (when I'm done for the day at 10:10AM).

A wonderful thing about today is the mail I got! I'm one of those crazy people who signs up for free samples of anything and everything. Some of the things I get are given away, but I also get lots of useful things! Today, for example, I got 3 things:

1. Two Breathe Right nose strips (which will be useful since I know I'm getting sick!)
2. A luggage tag from tripadvisor.com, where I like to give reviews of places I've visited and stayed
3. A wedding card for my best friend from cardstore.com. I get several newsletters in my email inbox every day, and one of them had a code for a free card! It's super cute and I can guarantee that nobody else will be giving the same card.

In the past, I've gotten free magazine subscriptions, hair products, makeup samples, and a free tube of deodorant! It's so fun to look in the mail every day. If you're interested in finding out more, I can post the names of the newsletters I get!

What's good about your Monday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment