Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chocolate-chip Pumpkin Muffins

Today was a sick day for me. I was up half the night coughing and wheezing (thanks, Asthma!) and I was completely exhausted this morning. I stayed home from classes and rested all day.

Obviously, though, I had to do something. I decided that I needed to bake. I just bought groceries yesterday, so I pulled some things out of the cabinet and got to work. I decided on chocolate-chip pumpkin muffins.

Holy. Cow.

They were so good and moist, and only 3 ingredients. (Can you guess where I'm going with this?)

Here is what I did/my recipe! Enjoy!

Chocolate-Chip Pumpkin Muffins

Ingredients:
1 box cake mix (I used Pillsbury Traditional Yellow)
1 can pumpkin
2 cups chocolate chips

Instructions:
Add cake mix and pumpkin together in a mixing bowl and mix on medium for about 2 minutes. Mixture will be very think. (My mixture was SUPER thick, so I added about 1/4 cup of Sprite and mixed it in.) Dump chocolate chips in bowl and mix until evenly distributed. Put in muffin tin and bake at 350 for 19 minutes.

I was able to get 16 muffins out of this recipe.







No comments:

Post a Comment