Thursday, October 11, 2012

My poor, neglected blog...

What. A. Week.

This week is midterms week at my university. I am completely in denial about one particular test that I'm taking tomorrow... I haven't been keeping up with the reading for the class at all and I know I won't do well. I'm actually trying to decide whether I should even crack the book open now. If I don't know it now, I won't know it tomorrow... right?

I've also been fighting a losing battle with a sinus infection this week. Sinus infections are awful alone, but pair them with severe asthma and you have a dynamic duo that is sure to cripple anyone! Ugh!

And nosebleeds. Let's not forget nosebleeds.

(My body falls apart every fall... nothing to be concerned about!)

The great news is that we're in full Autumn glory here in Ohio! The weather is crisp, the trees are beautiful, and there is frost on the grass in the morning! Eek!


(Picture was taken from my Droid X on my University campus.) 

In other news, I'm graduating. Soon. Like, in 60 days. I'm definitely beginning to freak out a little bit. How do I make a portfolio?! Where will I get interview clothes?! And, last but certainly not least, who wants to hire a teacher in December?! 

(breathe)

I'm happy. I'm excited. I can do this... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment