Monday, October 1, 2012

Senioritis

You know, I just haven't been feeling like myself lately. I'm tired, grumpy, and I don't want to drag myself out of bed in the mornings. I don't want to go to class, and I'd rather pull out my front teeth than read another textbook. I was really concerned about this sudden change for a few days, until I realized exactly what my problem is.

I have Senioritis.

For those of you who don't already know, Senioritis can be defined as-

noun. A crippling disease that strikes high school [or college!] seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.

I feel so much better now that I have a (self) diagnosis! I'm so ready to graduate from college. Tomorrow, I visit my university registrar to have my final degree audit and sign my intent to graduate form! I couldn't be more excited! In addition, I gave up my most annoying work shift today, which put me in a wonderful mood. :)

Despite my recent apathetic attitude, I was a total machine yesterday. I made a to-do list in the morning...


AND I FINISHED IT!


I also went to work for 3ish hours. Now, I'm off to work again. (I'm trying so hard to buy Husband a great Christmas gift, and I need every paid minute I can get!)

Happy Monday! (If there is such a thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment