Sunday, July 21, 2013

I have a confession...

I need to get something off my chest that has been there for a long, long time (just over 2 years, to be exact). Some of you may not know this, but I have an unhealthy obsession with one particular thing (place). It consumes my thoughts day and night and is sometimes the only thing that motivates me to get my lazy butt out of bed in the mornings.

The place in question... is DISNEY WORLD! Duh!

I have been to WDW approximately 9 times in my life. It is my very favorite place on the planet, and I would pack a bag in 3 seconds and fly there TONIGHT if I had the chance.

I'm not really sure when the obsession started, but it has grown stronger in the 2 years since I last visited with my aunt, my cousin, and her father. I had a blast with my little cousin, who was visiting for the first time! It was great to see everything through the eyes of a child again.

I am constantly planning a visit to WDW in my head. Thoughts like, "How soon can I get there?" and "How much will it cost?" and "Is it ridiculous to sell everything we own so we can get the Park Hopper tickets?" A photo of Cinderella's Castle is the cover photo on my Facebook page. I listen to Disney music when I get ready for work in the mornings.

I can't wait to go back again! 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment