Wednesday, September 26, 2012

True Confessions

1. I am absolutely terrified of being alone in the dark. Mostly it's only outside that scares me, but I have been known to sleep with the hall light on when I'm home alone. I'm also completely afraid of June bugs.

3. I am addicted to Chap Stick. My newest favorite is Green Apple flavored. It tastes just like candy!


4. I still sleep with my stuffed bunny sometimes. Husband doesn't like to cuddle, and I do, so Bunny it is!

5. I can't wait to be a teacher, but it scares me to death! Being responsible for so many kids' education is a little intimidating!

6. When I was 4 years old, I told everyone that I was Vada from the movie My Girl. I wouldn't respond to anything else! I also formed a Ponytail Club because Vada's hair was always in a ponytail. It was a very exclusive club.

7. I've thought about going to cosmetology school to become a hair stylist, but I guess it wouldn't make sense to have earned a $100,000 (no joke) Education degree if I'm not going to use it!



I'm sure I'll have more to add to this soon. For now, I'm going to watch The Avengers with Husband and his friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment