Thursday, October 18, 2012

Visit my home!

I promised I would be more consistent with this blog at the worst possible time to promise such a thing- right before midterm break! Because we don't have the internet at home, it's impossible for me to post unless I leave my house. And, let's face it, I wasn't going anywhere during break.

It was definitely a relaxing time- just what we needed! I was able to catch up on all of my cleaning, laundry, and homework, which is such an accomplishment! (How do people with kids keep up with their laundry?! I only have Husband, and I'm already scrambling to get it all done!)

Now we're back to school, and this coming Monday marks the very middle of the semester- my last semester of college! I couldn't be more excited! I love my school and the community in it, but I'm ready to be out in the real world.

Since I'm so close to being a real, certified grown-up, I've been thinking a lot about how I want my house to look. Husband and I currently live in an apartment owned by our university. We don't pay rent out-of-pocket; it's included in our tuition. (It is such a blessing!) It's definitely an improvement from where we lived over the summer- in a church Evangelist room. It was tiny, cramped, and miserable! We lived there only because it was free (!!!) and because Husband was interning at the church.

Our apartment now is so much more roomy and cozy! (Sorry for blurry pictures- my Droid is sub-par.)











Next week, I'll be posting Pins of my dream home! (What a perfect excuse to be on Pinterest!)

Have a lovely Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment